Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by JOSE REYES <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2014/02/11 07:47:42 UTC

Presentation and wiki account

Hello! Mi name is José Reyes Chan Guzmán. I want to contribute to the OpenOffice community through my knowledge and skills, helping to translate some documentation to spanish. Want to enter the wiki for to help with some guides. My Nick is jose_reyes1994

Re: Presentation and wiki account

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
JOSE REYES wrote:
> Hello! Mi name is José Reyes Chan Guzmán. I want to contribute to the
> OpenOffice community through my knowledge and skills, helping to
> translate some documentation to spanish. Want to enter the wiki for
> to help with some guides. My Nick is jose_reyes1994

Welcome! Your account at
https://wiki.openoffice.org
has now been unblocked. Feel free to e-mail the "doc" list if you have
any doubts on how to proceed.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Presentation and wiki account

Posted by Dave <da...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jose,

have for some time been on the lookout for a Spanish translator for my
introduction for students. You might like to have a look at it:
openoffice-uni.org. Would be glad to hearing from you soon.

Yours
Dave

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.