Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Chris <ch...@ooc2000.com> on 2001/09/27 00:34:39 UTC

Wrong sig for Ant 1.4?

Hi all,

I just downloaded jakarta-ant-1.4-bin.zip and jakarta-ant-1.4-bin.zip.asc.
I attempted to verified the signature, and PGP told me that while the
signature certainly belonged to Conor MacNeill, it didn't match the file.
As a result, I'm stuck in a holding pattern on installing Ant 1.4.

Does anyone know why this is? Ant 1.3's sig matches just fine, so I may
install that, but I'd just as soon not install it and have to upgrade
immediately.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Wrong sig for Ant 1.4?