Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/31 13:17:57 UTC

[m2] checkstyle: suppressionsLocation and SuppressionFilter

suppressionsLocation  appears not to set any properties like
${checkstyle.suppressionsLocation}.

Just by specifying this configuration it appears to work.

However I am trying to share this configuration file with Eclipse and
so I would like to define
  <module name="SuppressionFilter">
    <property name="file" value="${checkstyle.suppressionsLocation}" />
  </module>
so that Eclipse can share the same suppression file information.

Has anyone successfully done this and know what to do?

Thanks

Re: [m2] checkstyle: suppressionsLocation and SuppressionFilter

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On 1/31/07, Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> wrote:
> suppressionsLocation  appears not to set any properties like
> ${checkstyle.suppressionsLocation}.

After looking at the source I also need to set the configuration for
          <suppressionsFileExpression>checkstyle.suppressions.file</suppressionsFileExpression>

before a value will get set.