Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Sebastian Piu <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/28 10:51:24 UTC

can't find trackStateByKey in 1.6.0 jar?

I wanted to give the new trackStateByKey method a try, but I'm missing
something very obvious here as I can't see it on the 1.6.0 jar. Is there
anything in particular I have to do or is just maven playing tricks with me?

this is the dependency I'm using:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
<artifactId>spark-streaming_2.10</artifactId>
<version>1.6.0</version>
</dependency>

Re: can't find trackStateByKey in 1.6.0 jar?

Posted by Sebastian Piu <se...@gmail.com>.
That explains it! Thanks :)

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.