Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by "Dickson Lam (dilam)" <di...@cisco.com> on 2018/01/09 19:32:30 UTC

RE: Not able to create the Secondary Storage and Console proxy Vms

Hi Glenn/anyone:

Can someone provide help or my problem?

Thanks
Dickson

Posted by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Dickson,

From your logs:
(logid:03136d96) System VMs will use shared storage for zone id=1
No storage pools available for shared volume allocation, returning

It looks like you don't have any shared storage configured - were you planning to use local storage instead?
If so you need to set the global setting 'system.vm.use.local.storage' to true and restart your management server.

Otherwise you need to add some shared primary storage.

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Posted by Jagdish Patil <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hi Dickson Lam,

Posted by "Dickson Lam (dilam)" <di...@cisco.com>.
Hi Jagdish/Gregoire:

Posted by Jagdish Patil <ja...@gmail.com>.
Hello Dickson,

Can you please attach the log files of *management server, agent  *which
you can find at */var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log* and
*/var/log/cloudstack/agent/agent.log*

-Jagdish Patil