Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com> on 2016/09/30 16:46:11 UTC

Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.0-incubating RC1

I am pleased to be calling this vote for the source release of Apache
Juneau 6.0.0-incubating RC1.

To discuss this release candidate, use the corresponding [DISCUSS] thread.

Apache Juneau is...

   - A toolkit for marshalling POJOs to a wide variety of content types
   using a common framework.
   - A REST server API for creating self-documenting REST interfaces using
   POJOs.
   - A REST client API for interacting with REST interfaces using POJOs.
   - A REST microservice API that combines all the features above for
   creating lightweight standalone REST interfaces that start up in
   milliseconds.

Binaries are provided at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/binaries/juneau-6.0.0-incubating-RC1/

The release candidate to be voted over are available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/juneau/source/juneau-6.0.0-incubating-RC1/

SHA-1 checksums:
23039c3d86b9b955ea6ad5e057d2128734acc0c2
juneau-6.0.0-incubating-RC1-source-release.zip

MD5 checksums:
96fc13b8e4023d6371b1055baefe5f3a
juneau-6.0.0-incubating-RC1-source-release.zip

Build the release candidate in the above order, using:

mvn clean install

Release candidates are signed with a GPG key available at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/juneau/KEYS

A staged Maven repository is available for review at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuneau-1002/

Please vote on releasing this package as:

Apache Juneau 6.0.0-incubating

The vote is open for at least 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Apache Juneau PPMC votes are cast.
[ ] +1 Release this package
[ ] 0 I don't feel strongly about it, but don't object

Anyone can participate in testing and voting, not just committers, please
feel free to try out the release candidate and provide your votes.

--
James Bognar

Re: Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Juneau 6.0.0-incubating RC1

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@salesforce.com>.
-1 vote for me.

Can't run mvn clean install on extracted source tree because RAT is failing
on the auto-generated DEPENDENCIES file.  If I modify the pom to exclude
this file, it builds fine.

--
James Bognar