Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Madhuri <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/08 17:22:14 UTC

Content Manager documentation

Hi - We are trying to use the CMS feature in Ofbiz. Is there any
documentation on how we can go about doing this?

Thanks, M

Re: Content Manager documentation

Posted by Yoke Power <yo...@gmail.com>.
See if the following helps,

http://docs.ofbiz.org/download/attachments/742/ManagerReferenceContent.pdf

This is a little old; it was created and uploaded by David and Lee Austin at
around end of 2006

Posted by Carsten Schinzer <c....@googlemail.com>.

Posted by Anil Patel <an...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Madhuri,
We don't have a simple end user document for Content Management. But
We do have a good sample application special purpose "cmssite". You
can follow code patterns for this sample application.

Regards
Anil Patel