Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by Marc Portier <mp...@outerthought.org> on 2002/07/27 03:43:15 UTC

FW: [DO NOT REPLY] ForrestBot site builder for 'xml-forrest-ftp'

Hi babes,

this FW is just to make you to secrete saliva in anticipation of food (how i
like http://m-w.com)
I just finished on the nagg mails for the forrestbot (and some other)

it's wonderful just what one could pull together with tools from apache.org
:-)
(and krysalis of course) given the correct project-playground and ambiance

I'll be making and sending a final patch on this to get ya all playing...
didn't really get the official feathers (karma) yet, and next week is
(overly due) paid-work-week... so I can imagine someone would like to commit
the patch before I get to do it myself (probably only later next week)

hold on the saliva, it's coming, and then I'm vast asleep...
-marc=
PS: the actual succes-result is to be seen on
http://www.xs4all.be/~mportier/xml-forrest
(although it appears there is some dozen of these at the moment :-))