Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2019/12/20 15:42:43 UTC

strange maven integration test / eclipse / bug - maven.home not set - workaround

Hi,

I recently tried running a build from Eclipse of uimaj, and found it blew up on
jcas-maven-plugin integration test with some strange error about maven.home not
being set.

Looking this up on the internet suggested I should "update" the version of maven
used by eclipse.

I did this (to my locally installed maven 3.6.1) and the bug went away.

Just mentioning in case others stumble on this.

-Marshall