Posted to c-users@xerces.apache.org by Wei Zheng <db...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/06 20:04:42 UTC

How to add more attributes in DOMImplementation::createDocument

For example I need something like below:

<RootElem
xmlns="http://www.abc.com/XMLSchema/product"
xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xs:schemaLocation="http://www.abc.com/XMLSchema/product.xsd"
xmlns:pr_attr="http://www.abc.com/XMLSchema/product" pro_attr:ver="1.0">
<CommonElem>
</CommonElem>
</RootElem>

It seems that I can only add the "qualified Name" (xmlns part). How about I
want to add xmlns:xs, xs:schemaLocation, and my customized attributes to the
root element?

Thanks in advance!
Wei

Re: How to add more attributes in DOMImplementation::createDocument

Posted by Wei Zheng <db...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Vitaly. It did work.

Posted by Vitaly Prapirny <ma...@mebius.net>.
Hi!