Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Burt Beckwith <bu...@burtbeckwith.com> on 2009/06/10 04:37:48 UTC

Re: [ADV] Blatant marketing of the book Pro Hadoop. In honor of the 09 summit here is a 50% off coupon,

Does this apply to the printed book or eBook? I tried it with the eBook but it didn't work: "ERROR: The promotional code 'LUCKYYOU' does not exist."

Burt

Posted by Andre Rodriguez <an...@gmail.com>.
Sweet.  It doesn't seem to work with the printed version though, only with
the eBook.
Andre

Posted by Burt Beckwith <bu...@burtbeckwith.com>.

Posted by jason hadoop <ja...@gmail.com>.