Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Mohammed Abufouda <en...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/06 16:33:48 UTC

OpenLayer with google map problem

Hi
I have a web page that contais 2 layers from WMS , with google map.
I have a problem when trying to zoom in or zoomout , when i do that , the
layers positions changed , and when I turn them off then on they come back
again to there correct positions..

Can any one please help me ?

One More Thing : I'm thinking of making an event for zoom , so once the user
uses zoom , a redraw for layers will happen , this is just what i was
thinking of ..

Kind Regards

Re: OpenLayer with google map problem

Posted by nino martinez wael <ni...@gmail.com>.