Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ahmed shawki <as...@hotmail.com> on 2014/04/01 20:42:25 UTC

Re: Solr Seach proposal

Hi All,Hi Furkan and Ahmet,
Thanks for your reply to my last email about "Solr Search" proposal (sent on last Sunday, 30-Mar-2014).
This is just to announce "Solr Search", which is a simple HTML interface for searching documents which are indexed by Apache Solr (TM).
Actually, it was developed during the last two months (in spare time). So, this small HTML interface for Solr is far from a complete or a mature project.
But its features and options might be found useful by some users of Solr, that is why I am glad to share it here.
The code is hosted now at:https://code.google.com/p/solr-search-html/
In this page, a "quick overview" link about "Solr Search" can be found, as well as a link for downloading it.
Thanks
Best Regards,Ahmed Shawkiashawki@hotmail.com