Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Sun Yang <sy...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/01 13:54:27 UTC

Conversational webservices not supported yet?

Hi, all:

I want to create a prototype which simulate a j2se client connecting to a
SCA domain using web services conversationally.

I mark the interface as @Conversational, and to support the conversation
feature, I add the "sca:requires=conversational" to the wsdl port type.
The sca running trace always complains that it cannot find the component.

I make some debugging and find the reason is that Tuscany cannot introspect
the wsdl interface as conversational. I go some deeper to
WSDLInterfaceIntrospectorImpl.introspectPortType(). I see the following code
:
        // FIXME: set to Non-conversational for now
        wsdlInterface.setConversational(false);

It seems that tuscany doesn't support conversational for the wsdl interface.
Is that correct or could I make some modifications to make it support
conversational.

Any comments are welcomed.

Best Regards,
Yang Sun

Re: Conversational webservices not supported yet?

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
FYI:

Luciano has already implemented the feature to parse the SCA extended
attributes in WSDL and popluate the model.

Thanks,
Raymond
Posted by Sun Yang <sy...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Raymond: