Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2012/10/01 14:13:23 UTC

Re: 2.0.65

I can't recall either, but doing so in conjunction with
the 2.0.65 release likely makes sense.

Re: 2.0.65

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
On Oct 2, 2012, at 1:24 PM, Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>> Any others with time to look thru 2.0.65's STATUS file.
>> There are a handful of "showstoppers" that I'm thinking
>> about "deferring" and pushing ahead with the 2.0.65 release.
>
> I'll try to find a little time.
>
> My 2 cents (which I won't throw at any group of 3 that wants to put
> out a 2.0.nnn): I don't think we should "defer" anything.

Yeah, I hear ya, and I tend to agree. I'm just less than
hopeful that we'll get enough people working on the remaining
stopper to resolve them...

Re: 2.0.65

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 1:24 PM, Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 2, 2012 at 12:53 PM, Jim Jagielski <ji...@jagunet.com> wrote:
>> Any others with time to look thru 2.0.65's STATUS file.
>> There are a handful of "showstoppers" that I'm thinking
>> about "deferring" and pushing ahead with the 2.0.65 release.
>
> I'll try to find a little time.
>
> My 2 cents (which I won't throw at any group of 3 that wants to put
> out a 2.0.nnn): I don't think we should "defer" anything.  Given the
> lack of time+interest, IMO the only 2.0.x after 2.0.65 should be to
> resolve unintended regressions introduced with 2.0.65, and bugs left
> unfixed in 2.0.65 can remain.  Then we wash our hands of it.

+1 and will try to look as well this week.

Re: 2.0.65

Posted by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com>.

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...