Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/26 21:23:50 UTC

Setting Isolated Processors

In the documentation it says "Therefore, the DFM could configure the
GetSFTP on the Primary Node to run in isolation" How do you configure that?
I have looked all over the gui without and luck. I am sure I just missing
something simple

--
Cheers,

Edgardo

Re: Setting Isolated Processors

Posted by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com>.
Aldrin,

The description is great and would have lead me to correct place
immediately.

Posted by Aldrin Piri <al...@gmail.com>.
Edgardo,

Posted by Edgardo Vega <ed...@gmail.com>.