Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Darren Govoni <da...@ontrenet.com> on 2013/05/21 12:44:02 UTC

MLT in SolrJ vs. URL?

Hi,
  I compose a mlt query in a URL and get the queried result back and a
list of  documents in the "moreLikeThis" section in my browser.

When I try to execute the same query in SolrJ setting the same params, I
only get the queried result document back and no MLT docs.

What's the trick here?

thanks,
Darren

Re: MLT in SolrJ vs. URL?

Posted by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org>.
On 5/21/2013 4:44 AM, Darren Govoni wrote:
>   I compose a mlt query in a URL and get the queried result back and a
> list of  documents in the "moreLikeThis" section in my browser.
>
> When I try to execute the same query in SolrJ setting the same params, I
> only get the queried result document back and no MLT docs.
>
> What's the trick here?

It'll be a while before I can actually give this a try, but I think
you'll probably need to get the NamedList response from the
QueryResponse object and then parse it for the information.  First try
doing a toString() on the NamedList to see what all is in it.

Thanks,
Shawn