Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Patrick Linskey <pl...@bea.com> on 2006/08/14 17:58:24 UTC

[RESULT]: [VOTE] Kevin Sutter as committer

Vote closed with one +1 (me) and zero -1s. Welcome!

Now, I'll kick off the process to get rights assigned.

-Patrick

--
Patrick Linskey
BEA Systems, Inc.

by email and then delete it.

Re: [RESULT]: [VOTE] Kevin Sutter as committer

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Geir,

don't votes usually require 3 +1's for consensus?

On 8/15/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:
> Apologies for catching up late.
>
> Traditionally, we do the votes in private so that people can be open in
> their discussion of the individuals.
>
> For the record, I'm +1 about this, but we should complete the discussion
> on the open-jpa-private list.
>
> geir
>

> Patrick Linskey wrote:
> > Vote closed with one +1 (me) and zero -1s. Welcome!
> >
> > Now, I'll kick off the process to get rights assigned.
> >
> > -Patrick

"If you even dream of beating me you'd better wake up and apologize" -
Muhammad Ali

Re: [RESULT]: [VOTE] Kevin Sutter as committer

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.