Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Raghuveer <ra...@infotechsw.com> on 2006/09/05 12:41:02 UTC

Struts File Upload problem

 have an upload file operation in the web application.  The web server is
OC4J.

//UploadForm.jsp
<FORM NAME="InputForm" ACTION="UploadAction.jsp" METHOD="POST"
enctype=multipart/form-data>
<input type="file" name="fileName">
//etc ...
</FORM>

After I deploy the application to the web server, if I upload a small file
size, it is fine.

But if i upload huge data ,data is uploading but if any action button is
clicked
After 30 seconds, it has error "The page cannot be displayed" shown on the
web browser.

Re: Struts File Upload problem

Posted by Vasily Ivanov <ba...@gmail.com>.
 Hi,

 What about application server, does it report anything?
 Try to have a look at <controller> attributes in struts-config.xml:
 maxFileSize and memFileSize.

 http://struts.apache.org/1.x/userGuide/configuration.html

 Cheers,
   Vasily