Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/12 09:34:03 UTC

Looking for some info on kafka homepage

Hi,
I am looking for the following information on Kafka's project home
page but am not able to find them. The home page seems to have been
updated recently (looks really nice ;-) and maybe I just don't know
where to navigate through.
The information that I would like to find are:

- List of Kafka relevant CVEs (I saw the security page at
https://kafka.apache.org/project-security by via "Project Info" ->
"Learn about Kafka security", but this page gives only some general
info)

- EOL and planned EOL info about Kafka versions (I don't have any clue
where to find this info)

Could someone point me to the pages or if no such page is available,
could we make one?

Thanks

regards, aki