Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Hua Hou <hu...@handango.com> on 2003/05/02 18:26:13 UTC

IIS stops sending default document to Tomcat

I was using IIS 5 + Tomcat 4.1.24 + JK (isapi_redirect.dll) before. I define
a default document such as A.jsp for my website "siteA.mycompany.com", when
I type http://siteA.mycompany.com, IIS will request A.jsp and it works fine.

Now I switch to JK2 (isapi_redirector2.dll). When I type in
"http://siteA.mycompany.com", it list the whole directory. Then I turned off
directory listing in Tomcat, and it gives me "the requested resource (/) is
not available". I did have A.jsp defined as my default document. It appears
to me IIS is not requesting the default document.

Here is my workers2.properties file:
===================================
[shm]
file=F:\Tomcat41\logs\jk2.log
size=1048576

# Example socket channel, override port and host.
[channel.socket:localhost:8009]
port=8009
host=127.0.0.1

# define the worker
[ajp13:localhost:8009]
channel=channel.socket:localhost:8009

[uri:siteA.mycompany.com/*]
[uri:siteA.mycompany.com/*.jsp]
[uri:siteA.mycompany.com/servlet/*]
worker=ajp13:localhost:8009

# define the worker
[status:status]

# Uri mapping
[uri:/jkstatus/*]
worker=status:status

Anybody had similar problem before? any solution?

Thanks.

Hua