Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@pivotal.io> on 2016/10/19 19:55:05 UTC

Removal of nonSingleHopCount stat from client

Hi there Guys,

I've created https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GEODE-2017 to track
the removal of the nonSingleHopCount stat from the client, as it is
potentially a redundant stat.

 From the implementation it only increments on "singleHop" enabled pools
when an operation requires more than one hop to complete. This exact
same metric is tracked in "metaDataRefreshCount", which tracks the
amount of meta data refreshes on the client. Which is automatically
refreshed when an operation requires more than one hop.

Does anyone have any objection in the removal of this stat?

--Udo

Re: Removal of nonSingleHopCount stat from client

Posted by Amey Barve <am...@gmail.com>.
I remember, we had added similar stat for nc, but not sure who all use it

Posted by Udo Kohlmeyer <uk...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Kirk Lund <kl...@pivotal.io>.
+1

Posted by Bruce Schuchardt <bs...@pivotal.io>.