Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Asim Rashid <as...@xsmail.com> on 2011/02/18 17:40:53 UTC

Fwd: Re: PRIVACY ISSUE/Data Protection Act

Good afternoon,

Please see messages below for reference regarding the removal of a
message.

Please can you delete the message archive below as a matter of urgence
please?

Yours faithfully,

A. Rashid

--
  Asim Rashid
  asimrashid@xsmail.com

Posted by Scott O'Bryan <da...@gmail.com>.
Hey Rashid,

Please refer to the following URL which talks about Apache's policies
regarding public lists and archives.  It outlines appropriate reasons
for modifications of email archives as well as how to request them.

http://www.apache.org/foundation/public-archives.html

Hope this helps!!
  Scott O'Bryan