Posted to test-dev@httpd.apache.org by Norman Tuttle <nt...@photon.poly.edu> on 2003/10/08 16:07:38 UTC

Error in compiling XLATE.c for Win32 with Flood1.1

Fixing the inconsistency between the files XLATE.C (which was using
APR_HAS_APR_ICONV) and APU.H (which has APU_HAVE_APR_ICONV set to 1 for
Win32) by consistently using the "HAVE" version appears to have broken the
build for Win32 because the presumed structure apr_iconv_t is never
defined in the code space. I had to globally modify APR_HAVE_APR_ICONV
back to the old value APR_HAS_APR_ICONV for XLATE.C to get it to continue
to build. I assume this is the not the correct solution but it serves as
the bandaid because I do not know what this structure is supposed to
contain (the code I have from last year sheds no light on it either).

-Norman Tuttle, OpenDemand Systems Developer ntuttle@opendemand.com