Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by Bob DeAnna <bo...@zeosoft.com> on 2003/02/09 22:53:34 UTC

anyone try accessing XML-RPC Server from a Flash v5.0 client?

All,

Has anyone accessed the XML-RPC Server from a Flash v5.0 client?

I have never used Flash, but it seems possible using its scripting
language.

Thanks in advance!

Bob DeAnna

Re: anyone try accessing XML-RPC Server from a Flash v5.0 client?

Posted by Martin Redington <m....@ucl.ac.uk>.
    I have an application that is accessed via xml-rpc by a Flash client
(I am developing the back-end, while they take care of the client and
ui). I'm not sure exactly what version of Flash they are using, but
AFAIK, they haven't had any significant problems with the xmlrpc part.

I believe they are using one of the following two libs (probably the
first one)

XML-RPC for Flash: http://sourceforge.net/projects/xmlrpcflash/

XML-RPC for Flash: http://members.netmadeira.com/killer/xmlrpc/