Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/07/26 23:12:44 UTC

update on release of 2.4.1 sdk - pblm committing the svn changes for the website

The parts are released, and should be available on the download spots (Maven
central, and the apache mirrors).  THis includes the updates to the eclipse
update site.

I've updated the website (had a big problem with inconsistent line endings in
the generated javadocs, for some reason... - I had to put up a temporary stanza
in the generation script to fix this using ant's fixclrf task for the generated
.html files.

THe current problem is that SVN won't let me commit things - it goes through the
motions, says SENDING ... or Adding ... for all the files, then says
"Transmitting file data", then a bunch of .........  and then gives an error:

svn: At least one property change failed; repository is unchanged
svn: PROPPATCH of
'/repos/asf/!svn/wrk/d5cba1b2-0a55-b949-b681-6f149c0b8c90/uima/site/trunk/uima-website/docs/d/uimaj-2.4.1/images/tools/tools.cde/image008.jpg':
SSL handshake failed: SSL error: unex
ected message (https://svn.apache.org)

First try was from Eclipse (using subclipse); second try was from svn command
line - both failed the same way.

Investigating....

-Marshall

Re: update on release of 2.4.1 sdk - pblm committing the svn changes for the website

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
I got the uima website commit to go by doing it in about 10 parts.

-M