Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Roland Carlsson <ro...@alfa-moving.se> on 2005/01/14 08:38:47 UTC

Realms and context

First I'm sorry for flooding in this subject but since I have not got any
answer and I must inform my managers today about if I can do the projects
they want to me to do.

So, refering to my earlier mail with the subject "Multiple realms in one
context"

Is there a way to configure tomcats JNDI-realm to support multiple
userBases?

Thank you in advance and once again I apologize for being rude and repost.

Regards
Roland Carlsson

Re: Realms and context

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.
I don't think so. But JNDIRealm can be extended and I think your change
should be "easy" to make.

-Tim