Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/11 13:54:47 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Approve the release of apache-esme-1.2

Hello All,

Voting on the ESME 1.2 release has concluded

Results:

4 binding

Dick Hirsch +1
Imtiaz Ahmed H E +1
Ethan Jewett +1
Vladimir Ivanov +1

Thanks.

I'll move the release artifacts to www.apache.org/dist this evening.

Note: This will be first time I've made the distribution to the
official site myself - so wish me luck.

D.

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Approve the release of apache-esme-1.2

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
OK - moved the artifacts to the correct distribution directory but
they haven't shown up on http://www.apache.org/dist/ site yet - I'll
check in the morning for starting to ask for help.

D.