Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2016/11/30 17:34:44 UTC

Re: Cassandra basic setup

Cross-posting to the dev list.

Igor R., is this something that has to be fixed for 1.8 as well? The community is planning to send the new release for vote by the end of Friday, could you look into this issue by that time?

—
Denis

Re: Cassandra basic setup

Posted by Igor Rudyak <ir...@gmail.com>.
Regarding *cassandra-bootstrap.sh *and* ignite-bootstrap.sh* current
documentation is up to date. These scripts are not automatically updated
during release packaging process, according to the documentation (item
5 of *Configuration
Details* section,
https://apacheignite-mix.readme.io/docs/aws-infrastructure-deployment#section-configuration-details)
they should be updated manually.