Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl> on 2010/09/28 10:40:00 UTC

team building

Shall we do some teambuilding and create a chat group/room somewhere?

jabber or irc?

Gr. Sim

Re: team building

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.
I would take it a stage further. I think all discussions that lead to
decisions should be on the mailing list. It is important not just to
have everything on the record, but to enable intervention by mailing
list readers who have views on a decision that is under discussion.

If we find, for example, that a general discussion of test strategy is
turning into a discussion of River tests we should move it to river-dev.

Patricia

Re: team building

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Re: team building