Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jörn Nettingsmeier <ne...@apache.org> on 2008/01/02 18:51:36 UTC

another lenya site...

hi everyone!

a happy new year to all of you.

here's another lenya live site, using current lenya-2.0 trunk and jetty6
on linux with an apache mod_proxy_ajp:

  http://koerperarbeit-zeche-ludwig.de/index_en.html

no, it's nothing spectacular (although it does include google maps).
yes, it looks crappy in IE6.
no, i don't care and there's nothing i'm gonna do about it.
no, my client doesn't care either :-D

the same servlet hosts other lenya publications with different proxy
settings, but they are not live yet.

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier

  - Ken Thompson.

Re: another lenya site...

Posted by Juergen Ragaller <ra...@apache.org>.
Hello Jörn

Am 02.01.2008 um 18:51 schrieb Jörn Nettingsmeier:

> here's another lenya live site, using current lenya-2.0 trunk and
> jetty6
> on linux with an apache mod_proxy_ajp:
>
>  http://koerperarbeit-zeche-ludwig.de/index_en.html

Ah - this is the first lenya 2.0 website I'm aware of ... !

very nice!

> no, i don't care and there's nothing i'm gonna do about it.

http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200610/closing_the_gap_between_list_items_in_ie/
... sorry. the link slipped out of my mail client somehow ;-))

> the same servlet hosts other lenya publications with different proxy
> settings, but they are not live yet.

that's very good news - I'm looking forward to see that site too!

best regards!

Jürgen