Posted to user@ambari.apache.org by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/19 05:57:50 UTC

how to install hue using blueprint

I want to install hue using ambari and blueprint but did not find any
useful resource online. Is this scenario supported? Thanks for any clue.

Re: how to install hue using blueprint

Posted by David Quiroga <qu...@gmail.com>.
Just wanted to mention... what we ended up doing was putting HUE onto its
own node (not within HDP cluster), but connected via Ambari Agent.

Not without it challenges but we are now able to run a fairly update to
date version 3.9.0 on RHEL 7. We have also done some work creating a HUE
management pack for Ambari.

*By we I mean mostly not me, so big thanks to co-workers who made possible.

Posted by Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ishan Bhatt <ib...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Lian,

From: Lian Jiang <ji...@gmail.com>>