Posted to user@zookeeper.apache.org by Yi Wang <yi...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/02 00:59:33 UTC

Re: Cannot Open Channel at Election Address

I am suffering from the same issue.  How could the change of IP address cause
this problem? I mean I noticed that you use computer names instead of IP
addresses in your configuration file.

Re: Cannot Open Channel at Election Address

Posted by Michi Mutsuzaki <mi...@cs.stanford.edu>.
This should be fixed in the next release.