Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/23 18:35:34 UTC

[orchestra] nullpointer in AbstractViewControllerManager.getViewController - probably bad configuration?

Hi,

I probably have changed something, which I am unable to find again,
and I keep having this exception now:

2008-01-23 17:31:56,789 [btpool0-1] ERROR (PhaseListenerManager,77) -
Exception in PhaseListener RENDER_RESPONSE(6) beforePhase.
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.viewController.AbstractViewControllerManager.getViewController(AbstractViewControllerManager.java:60)
	at org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.viewController.AbstractViewControllerManager.executePreRenderView(AbstractViewControllerManager.java:90)
	at org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.viewController.jsf.ViewControllerPhaseListener.preRenderResponse(ViewControllerPhaseListener.java:163)
	at org.apache.myfaces.orchestra.viewController.jsf.ViewControllerPhaseListener.beforePhase(ViewControllerPhaseListener.java:84)
	at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.PhaseListenerManager.informPhaseListenersBefore(PhaseListenerManager.java:73)
	at org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.render(LifecycleImpl.java:134)
	at javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:487)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:362)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:181)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:712)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:405)
	at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Dispatcher.forward(Dispatcher.java:268)

Any pointers?

Cheers,

Bruno

Re: [orchestra] nullpointer in AbstractViewControllerManager.getViewController - probably bad configuration?

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
Um, I continue with the exception, I have probably some bug in the
configuration of my app... wish me luck :)

Bruno

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!