Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by "Naskovski, Martin" <na...@amazon.com> on 2005/07/08 03:03:54 UTC

Axis 1.1 to Axis 1.2.1 migration causes performance problems

Hi - I just migrated my Axis 1.1 based app to Axis 1.2.1 - and I have noticed quite a serious performance decrease in the 1.2.1 version. The exact same application, nothing was changed on either side, client or server, other than the Axis layer, and when I am posting data to my Tomcat 5.5.9/JDK 1.5.0_03 based SOAP service - stuff just moves on much slower than on Axis 1.1.  Thus I reverted back to Axis 1.1. and now the performance is up to snuff- but I'd like to know if there is anything that was done since 1.2.1 was released to address these performance issues? Thanks!

Regards,
-mn