Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@gmail.com> on 2019/02/05 01:09:51 UTC

Combining limit and dedicated constraint

I have two dedicated nodes with a dedicated X attribute. I launched a Job
containing the dedicated constraint X and a limit:1 and the job has two
instances.
Only one instance is able to find a match while the other alternates
between being vetoed for not matching the dedicated attribute and not
matching the limit attribute.

I've checked that the offers from the dedicated nodes are coming through
with the right attributes.
Has anyone else been able to do this successfully?

-Renan

Re: Combining limit and dedicated constraint

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@gmail.com>.
I tried this out and the task that was previously scheduled was not able to
hop over so it looks like the issue is probably outside of Aurora.

Thanks Bill!

Posted by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org>.