Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Ru...@Notes.airtouch.com on 2000/08/17 14:15:24 UTC

Apache Variables

Let me start with "I'm new".

If this is the wrong forum, let me know now and please direct me to the right
place.

I come from the Mac/Windows world.

I'd like to know howm to check on the status of Apache via perl and what
commands are possible to check on things like the listeners, DB connectivity.

And if there are suggestions for places to read and learn, I'd appreciate them.

Thanks in advance

Russell Dobbins
Verizon Wireless

Re: Apache Variables

Posted by ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@genwax.com>.
2 main things to read for mod_perl apache:
the guide:
http://perl.apache.org/guide/

the book:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/wrapmod/