Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by Bradley Wagner <br...@hannonhill.com> on 2009/03/20 01:16:20 UTC

Re: Disabling Xalan-Java Extensions

After doing some searching, I found this feature request in Xalan's JIRA
instance: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XALANJ-1850
Was the last comment suggesting that this would be implemented when JAXP 1.3
was available?

Would anyone have any ideas on how to modify xalan to achieve this effect in
the interim?

Thanks,
Bradley