Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@atanion.com> on 2005/10/07 11:04:33 UTC

[tobago] new TagLib tobago-extension.tld

Hello,

I've started to split the tobago.tld into 2 pieces:
one for single components (tobago.tld may be renamed to
tobago-component.tld in the future)
and one for combined components (tobago-extension.tld) which will
contain e.g. <tx:in> which is an in-tag with a label-tag. Internally the
tx components are not UIComponentTags, but create a combination of tags
derived from UIComponentTag.
The implementation based on a technique which I've described here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/users%40myfaces.apache.org/msg09930.html

Migration:
1. Pages which use <t:in> with a label attribute:
    Please replace <t:in> by <tx:in>
    and add this declaration on the top of the page:
    <%@ taglib uri="http://www.atanion.com/tobago/extension"
        prefix="tx" %>
2. Pages which use <t:in> without a label attribute:
    Nothing to do.

Regards

Udo

--
Dipl.-Math. Udo Schnurpfeil - Executive Officer - Atanion GmbH
Software Development - Bismarckstraße 13 - 26122 Oldenburg - Germany

Re: [tobago] new TagLib tobago-extension.tld

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@atanion.com>.
P.S.

<tx:in label="foo" value="bar"/>

is the same as