Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Gary Catlin <gc...@gmail.com> on 2011/02/09 17:13:51 UTC

$SortTool question

Is there some application information available for the use of $SortTool,
other than the that available from the Apache site? My question involves the
use of the sort parameters. I have noticed that in some cases, I must
provide the sort parameter(s) entirely as a lowercase string, but in other
cases, the string must be provided in "title" case. If done incorrectly,
$SortTool returns nothing.

I haven't found any such mention in available document.

$SortTool question