Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Juergen Umbrich <ju...@umbrich.net> on 2006/01/24 12:23:53 UTC

[axis2] deploy ant task

Hi

is there an ant task that i can automatically deploy my service.aar in
to axis2?

and another question.
if i have own packages (jars) can i put them into the aar file. e.g the
folder structure of the aar
WEB-INF/lib/mypackage.jar
is it then working for the webservice?
because now i copy my packages into the axis2/WEB-INF/lib folder

Thanks

Re: [axis2] deploy ant task

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Juergen;