Posted to user@struts.apache.org by temp temp <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/27 18:47:42 UTC

forwarding to a global forward using RequestDispatcher

 How can I pass a Struts Global forward to  request.getRequestDispatcher("struts global  Forward).forward(request,response)  or
  How can I forward to a struts Global forward using RequestDispatcher.
  I tried passing struts  global forward , but always I got page not  found error . I can create an action and forward it to a global forward  but why should  I create an empty action class  to  forward  to global Forward.
  Thanks & Regards