Posted to general@attic.apache.org by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> on 2009/10/12 10:38:24 UTC

Moving Xang to the Attic

Folks,

this is an heads-up to let you know that the XML PMC has voted to move
Xang to the Attic, and I am hereby requesting the Attic PMC to take
ownership of the issue and start the move in the upcoming days. In the
meantime, if you need any further information, please do not hesitate
to ask.

Gianugo Rabellino
Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com>.
On Wed, Jan 27, 2010 at 6:44 PM, Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org> wrote:
> Thanks :)
>
> Any point in announcing the Xang retirement to announce@?
>
> My feeling is that it does't have active user community.

Nah, don't bother - has been dead for years.

--
Gianugo Rabellino
M: +44 779 5364 932 / +39 389 44 26 846

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@apache.org>.
Thanks :)

Any point in announcing the Xang retirement to announce@?

My feeling is that it does't have active user community.

Hen

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <g....@sourcesense.com>.

Re: Moving Xang to the Attic