Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Marko Asplund <ma...@ixonos.com> on 2012/05/03 21:34:36 UTC

Re: Webapp resource filtering

Wayne Fay wrote:

>> Is this the correct way to do JSP filtering?
>
> Looks reasonable to me. What kind of JSP filtering are you doing?

I'm just replacing a version number placeholder included in a JSP file.

>> This seems to have some side effects with the JRebel plugin starting
>> to generate a different kind of rebel.xml file.
>> I'm using Maven 3.0.
>
> What specifically are you running into? This might be an issue that
> needs to be resolved by the JRebel folks.

after the change the web / link element content changes so that all
the jsp files are listed individually whereas before the change only
the webapp directory was listed. not sure if this does any real harm,
but it's a strange side effect nevertheless.

marko