Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Paul Croarkin <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2008/09/05 19:38:06 UTC

T4.1.5 Dojo Asset Issues

We've upgraded recently from T4.0 to T4.1.5.

When trying to use a DatePicker, the text field appears with a link "Click on icon to choose a date/time value.", but no icon. Clicking the link does not display the Ajax date picker.

Viewing the generated source I see the images src as:

/myApp/?service=asset&amp;path=%2Forg%2Fapache%2Ftapestry%2Fform%2FDatePickerIcon.png

If I cut and paste that url (with http://localhost:4242 pre-pended) directly into my browser, I'm redirected back to the app's login page.

Is there some hivemind configuration that needs to be done to get the service?

Re: T4.1.5 Dojo Asset Issues

Posted by Paul Croarkin <pa...@yahoo.com>.
My original suspicion was correct. A hivemind configuration change was
required. We had to add the asset-encoder and extension-encoder lines to the
tapestry.url.ServiceEncoders in hivemodudle.xml:

<contribution configuration-id="tapestry.url.ServiceEncoders">
    <page-service-encoder id="page" extension="html" service="page" />
    <direct-service-encoder id="direct" stateless-extension="direct"
      stateful-extension="sdirect" />
     <asset-encoder id="asset" path="/assets"/>
     <extension-encoder id="extension" extension="svc" after="*"/>

</contribution>

Re: T4.1.5 Dojo Asset Issues

Posted by Paul Croarkin <pa...@yahoo.com>.

--- On Fri, 9/5/08, Alejandro Scandroli <al...@gmail.com>