Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by OTH <om...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/06 16:54:57 UTC

Possible bug

I'm not sure if any one else had this problem, but this is a problem I had:

I'm using Solr 6.4.1, on Windows, and when would run 'bin\solr delete -c
<core_name>', it wouldn't work properly.  It turned out it was because
there was a space character which shouldn't have been there at the end of
line 1380 in the solr.bat file.  I'm not sure if that's the way it came or
if maybe I had accidentally added that space at some point, though I don't
seem to remember doing anything like that.

After removing that space, the delete command works fine.

Regards

Re: Possible bug

Posted by Steve Rowe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reporting.