Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by William Guo <gu...@apache.org> on 2017/11/15 00:53:28 UTC

[Vote] Release of Apache-Griffin-0.1.6-incubating [RC2]

Hi all,
    The Apache Griffin community has voted on and approved a proposal to release Apache Griffin 0.1.6-rc2.
    We now kindly request that the Incubator PMC members review and vote on this incubator release candidate.

    Apache Griffin is data quality service for modern data system, it defines a standard process to define, measure data quality for well-known dimensions. With Apache Griffin, users will be able to quickly define their data quality requirements and then get the result in near real time in systematical approach.

    Griffin vote thread
    https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/c538bf4293d410bfdb574f605b6da9e508f3ef9dc64127e1945888e9@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E
    Griffin vote result thread
    https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/769d1c7ad3da35cc02cca96076396548d199126f6e9d6da33ecaf581@%3Cdev.griffin.apache.org%3E

    The source tarball, including signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.6-incubating

    The tag to be voted upon is 0.1.6-incubating:
    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.1.6-incubating

    The release hash is :
    https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-griffin.git;a=commit;h=60e23edc96656f7382b74956bfb057e3eee9dda6

    The Nexus Staging URL:
    https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegriffin-1009

    753AD8D8DF507D7232A9BDBD9B403B9B1BFBCC23

    KEYS file available:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/KEYS

    For information about the contents of this release, see:
    https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/griffin/0.1.6-incubating/CHANGES.txt

    Please download the release candidate and evaluate the necessary items including checking hashes, signatures, build from source, run and test.
    Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Griffin 0.1.6-incubating
    The vote will be open for 72 hours.
    [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Griffin 0.1.6-incubating
    [ ] +0 no opinion

William
on behalf of Apache Griffin PPMC

Re: [Vote] Release of Apache-Griffin-0.1.6-incubating [RC2]

Posted by 刘力力 <bh...@gmail.com>.
+1 (non-binding)

Regards,
Lionel, Liu

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Forward binding vote from dev list:

+1 (binding)

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Re: Re:Re: [Vote] Release of Apache-Griffin-0.1.6-incubating [RC2]

Posted by Luke Han <lu...@gmail.com>.
+1 (binding)

Best Regards!
---------------------