Posted to users@solr.apache.org by SIDDHARTH GUPTA <si...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/27 14:33:11 UTC

Issue with Solr Shards getting Degraded after Restart

Hi All,
I am facing One Issue that our Shards are getting Degraded and Down State
whenever I restart any Solr Node.
I don't see them coming up in recovery state and even for some shards
leader is not getting elected, I keep getting leader missing error logs for
multiple shards, my typical shard size vary from 100GB to 150 GB.
I have spent a couple of days in this but there is no luck so far.
Please let me know if any one has face such issue's before or can share
some article's regarding it.
Thanks in advance for your help regarding this matter.
Please let me know if any further details are required.

Thanks and Regards
Siddharth Gupta