Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Bill Parker <do...@netnevada.net> on 2003/07/18 03:39:23 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache 2.0.47 from source and logrotation

Hi Jeff,

	Thanks for the help before, i'm learning more about apache 2.0.4x, but I
was wondering, on RH 8.0, the logrotation feature is somewhat
automatic.  Now, having seen this done on
SuSE 8.0, what I want to do is rotate my logs out once a day (SuSE does it
around 0015
each day), but how can this be done properly with a source build.

I'm also planning to run webalizer to get stats on our three load balanced
webservers, so this will be running before the logrotation occurs, etc.

Can someone assist me with what should be a trivial task?