Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by 狼侠 <50...@qq.com> on 2012/12/02 07:53:27 UTC

pageRank

hello,
       I have some questions about the mechanism of hama .
      1. when it is running,is the message stored in memeory or disk?
      2.With the increasing iterations of hama ,the use of memory is increasing.Why it happened?
can someone give me the answers?Thanks!
               chen peng

Re: pageRank

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
>       1. when it is running,is the message stored in memeory or disk?

Memory.

>       2.With the increasing iterations of hama ,the use of memory is increasing.Why it happened?

Yeah, I know. I have to figure out why memory increases continuously.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
@eddieyoon